Sunday, October 19, 2014

FARM 2014

This coming Thursday we head out to St Louis for FARM (Folk Alliance Region Midwest). This year I was asked to coordinate all of the workshops. I also have a few showcases during the conference.
The big showcase will be Thursday evening during the DJ and Presenters Showcase on the main stage. Jim Hall of East Lansing has asked me to perform as his selection. My time will be at 10:20 PM.

I am looking forward to seeing all of my folk friends from across the region, as well as meeting new folks. 
Folknet has also sponsored a Private Showcase. I have been the primary coordinator for our showcase room. 
Below is a listing of my personal showcases:

Thursday Night
10:20 PM DJ and Presenter Showcase- Mainstage
12am Folknet In The Round (Rm. 268)
1:00 Access Film Festival (Rm 271)
Friday Night 
1:40 Old Home Place (Rm. 270)
Saturday Night
12:30 Folknet (rm 268)
1:00 (Host) First Timers Room (Rm 258)
1:30 Folknet in the Round (Rm. 268)


No comments:

Post a Comment