Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tonight at the Barking Spider

This evening I have a show at the Barking Spider Tavern in Cleveland. The show begins at 8pm.
   Performing here is always a huge treat for me. I have been part of the lineup for over 25 years, and always look forward to it. Everything about the venue is what I look for in new venues, but none will ever be the home that the Spider is for me. Jenna and her crew, (Tonight it is Ann I believe) are my friends. I have grown up with them. On a night like tonight, the big doors will be open to the patio on both sides of the stage. I am often lucky to have a lot of good friends stop in for my show.
Tonight the late show will be Dale Galgozy, whom I have been a friend of since my earliest days of performing. He was a regular in the Kent folk scene when I was a young player. He was always supportive to me then. I look forward to hearing him tonight and staying up late beneath the treetops out on the patio in the middle of University Circle.
I hope you can join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment